Frequently Asked Questions
Software Licence and Activation
1. What is the process for downloading and activating the software?
You can trial or purchase the software from the Nutrient Pro website.
For your security, there is a two part activation process.
First, you will receive a link to download the Nutrient Pro Hydro software. This link will remain active for 24 hours from the time you first click on the link.
Second, you will need to follow simple directions to activate the software.
- Open the software and a window showing the System ID will appear. Copy and email the System ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send back an activation code to open the software. Only required first time opened. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your activation code.
The software is digitally code signed to ensure integrity and acceptance by anti-virus software programs as being safe.
2. How many computers is the software licenced for?
Licence is for one PC or LAPTOP.
3. How many people can use the software?
Software is licensed per machine. Hence multiple users can use the software on the one machine.
Multiple files can be created in the software allowing multiple users per machine if required.
4. What are the system requirements?
Microsoft Excel must be installed.
Nutrient Pro is not an Excel file but rather an Excel Application operating within the Excel software framework.
5. Will the software run on my mobile device?
Unknown as current application is for PC and LAPTOP machines.
6. If I start with the trial version, will I be able to use my data on the paid version?
The PAID version is new software and DATA from the trial version cannot be transferred.
7. Is the trial version the same as the paid version?
TRIAL version has all the features of the FULL version with the exception of not being able to view or edit key databases of Product / Analysis / Reference Formula.
8. If I purchase a one year subscription, how do I renew?
You will be promoted to renew prior to subscription ending.
9. If I purchase the software outright, how do I get upgrades after one year?
Upgrades for the first year are free of charge. After this period please contact us for upgrade pricing.
10. How do I transfer my software to a new computer?
The licence is MACHINE based. If you need to transfer to another MACHINE please contact us for the process of transferring the licence.
11. Can I purchase more than one licence in a single transaction?
Single licence per transaction.
Where multiple licenses are required please contact us.
12. What is the purchase currency?
Purchase currency is AUD (Australian Dollar)