Frequently Asked Questions
Software Licence and Requirements
1. How many computers is the software licenced for?
Licence is for one PC or LAPTOP.
2. How many people can use the software?
Software is licenced per machine. Hence multiple users can use the software on the one machine.
Multiple files can be created in the software allowing multiple users per machine if required.
3. What are the system requirements?
Microsoft Excel version 2010 or greater must be installed.
Nutrient Pro is not an Excel file but rather an Excel Application operating within the Excel software framework.
Ensue MACROS ARE ENABLED when using Nutrient Pro Hydro.
4. Will the software run on my mobile device?
Unknown as current application is for PC and LAPTOP machines.
5. How do I transfer the software to another machine?
The licence is MACHINE based. If you need to transfer to another MACHINE please contact us for the process of transferring the licence.
6. Can I purchase more than one licence in a single transaction?
Only a single licence can be purchased per transaction.
Where multiple licenses are required please contact us.
7. What is the purchase currency?
Purchase currency is AUD (Australian Dollar)
8. How do I receive the software when I purchase online?
You will be emailed a link to download Nutrient Pro. Normally this happens automatically within 15 minutes. The download link is unique to your purchase and expires after the link is first activated. The link will expire 24 hours after it is first clicked.